Blunt wraps are a wonderful way to pack a lot of herb into one compact roll. These wraps are typically gutted cigar or cigarillo wraps that can be packed with your flower of choice. Every blunt wrap company makes their wraps from different materials, but you’ll most commonly find blunt wraps made from tobacco leaves. Other non-tobacco options are available, such as palm leaf or hemp wraps, depending on your personal smoking preferences.
However, for those who want to avoid the hassle of rolling a blunt overall, King Palms are superior. These all-natural palm leaf wraps come pre-rolled so all you have to do is pack them and light them up. King Palm rolls are specifically designed to burn slowly and smoothly without the use of any harsh chemicals. Compared to traditional blunt wraps, King Palms are miles above the rest.
Blunt Wrap & Cordia Leaf Pre Rolled Cones FAQs:
We compare the most frequently asked questions with King Palm and blunt wraps below.
What are Blunt Wraps Made Of?
The most popular, and most traditional, form of blunt wrap is made out of tobacco leaves. Wraps like these have been utilized for centuries, with some of the oldest blunt wraps in recorded history being crafted from leaves, either tobacco or palm. These leaves are usually dried before being rolled, wrapped, and stuffed with tobacco. Nowadays, cannabis smokers take these cigars and cut them open, removing the tobacco and replacing it with weed, instead.
However, this all depends on the specific brand you’re using. For those who want to avoid tobacco entirely, other blunt wrap companies focus on crafting tobacco-free wraps. Brands like King Palm make their rolls entirely out of palm leaves that do not contain any nicotine or harsh chemicals. Hemp blunt wraps are also widely popular, offering a vegan and tobacco-free option, as well. These more natural options are quickly gaining popularity, and traditional tobacco leaf wraps are slowly becoming a thing of the past.
How Much Are Blunt Wraps?
The cost of blunt wraps depends on the company that’s selling them, as well as the materials that they use. Your basic tobacco leaf blunt wraps will run anywhere from $2 to $8 apiece. Packs of blunt wraps can cost a bit more, but they contain more blunt wraps in one. Bigger packs typically cost around $10 to $20.
If you want to enhance the flavors with your wraps, you can opt for flavored blunt wraps. Flavored blunt wraps are wraps that have been sprayed with additional flavoring to enhance your smoking experience. Blunt wraps such as these are usually going to be just a few bucks more than your all-natural, unflavored ones. Not too bad for a tasty way to smoke your favorite herb.
How Much Are King Palm Blunts?
Not only are King Palms cleaner smokes overall, they’re much more affordable, too. With handmade, all-natural palm leaves, you’d think you would have to pay an arm and a leg for these high-end wraps. On the contrary, King Palm sells their leaf wraps at extremely reasonable prices. For a 2-pack of their classic Mini Rolls, you only have to spend $2. If you want 25 of them, that’s only $25.
Every roll that King Palm has in their inventory is priced affordably and surprisingly low for the incredibly high quality. However, King Palm wants everybody to experience the beauty of an all-natural smoke, and their prices reflect that.
How to Roll a Blunt
Rolling the perfect blunt may take a little bit of practice, but it’s a lot easier than you might think. To roll a blunt with traditional blunt wraps, all you’ll need is some bud, a filter, and a clean place to roll (a rolling tray is highly recommended). Check out their full guide on how to roll a blunt by visiting their blog post.
Here’s how to do it in five steps:
- Step One: Grind up about 1 gram to 1.5 grams of bud. Using a grinder is best, but if you don’t have one, you can rely on the old-fashioned method of using your hands. Then, collect your bud and place it in one corner of your rolling tray.
- Step Two: Take your wrap and lay it lengthwise, adhesive strip facing you, on the rolling tray or flat surface. If you want to use a filter, now is the time to place it at the desired end.
- Step Three: Grab a few pinches of your ground bud and start filling the wrap gently. As you fill it, make sure your herb is evenly spread throughout the wrap; this will help ensure a more even burn.
- Step Four: Continue to fill your blunt until you believe it’s full enough. (Make sure it’s not too full that you cannot roll it properly.) Then, careful not to spill it, lift your blunt with both hands, holding one end in each. Hold the blunt with your thumbs facing you and the rest of your fingers on the back. In this position, starting rolling the blunt back and forth. You will begin to feel the flower forming into a tighter roll.
- Step Five: Tuck the non-adhesive side under the adhesive side and moisten the adhesive side in one fluid motion. Then, press the adhesive down, starting from the filter and making your way up. To secure it even more, you can run your lighter quickly over the strip. Now, the only thing left to do is light it up.
Sometimes, though, you’re just not in the mood for all of these steps before smoking. Products like King Palms help you avoid this entirely; all you have to do is know how to pack your roll.
How To Pack A King Palm Cone
Let’s face it: you don’t always want to go through the effort of rolling your own blunt if you don’t have to. Rolling can be both time-consuming and embarrassingly frustrating, so, just skip it! Here’s how to pack King Palm pre-rolled cones instead.
Preparing a King Palm is practically effortless. All you’ll need is your favorite KP wrap, some ground bud, and something to pack it with.
- When using a King Palm, make sure you grind up your bud well. A chunky grind from a grinder has proven to be most beneficial with these rolls, but as long as your flower is finely ground, you’ll be good to go.
- Once you’ve ground your weed, all you have to do is just pack it! King Palm includes a helpful bamboo stick alongside all of their rolls to help you pack quicker and easier. You simply put a few pinches of bud into your King Palm and then use the stick to pack it down. Doing this helps you see how much room you have left (and how much more bud you need to grind). Once it’s filled to the top, you’re ready to smoke! The ease that King Palm brings compared to other wraps is truly unbelievable.
Flavored Blunt Wraps vs. King Palm Flavored Rolls
In the world of blunts, there are so many options to choose from. Aside from the materials themselves, you can even choose to purchase flavored or unflavored blunt wrap options. King Palm, too, offers flavored options for their rolls, but they’re quite different from what you’d see with your typical blunt.
Generic flavored blunt wraps will get their flavors after the wraps themselves have been sprayed with, often artificial, flavorings. The result can sometimes be tasty, but many complain that flavored blunt wraps’ tastes overwhelm their flower, disrupting their cannabis experience. While this can be good for those who aren’t a fan of the taste of weed, for anyone else, flavored blunt wraps might be a bit too overpowering.
King Palm does their flavored cones differently. Instead of spraying the actual wrap with flavors, King Palm chooses to add a flavor capsule directly into the filter tip itself. To activate, all you have to do is squeeze the filter until you hear a pop. Then, you get delicious, all-natural subtle flavors with every puff. With these, you can activate the flavor whenever you please, and they’re designed to pair perfectly with your bud–not to overpower it completely.
Where to Buy Blunt Wraps & King Palm Cones
Luckily, blunt wraps aren’t tough to find. High-quality ones are all over the internet, many thriving on Amazon specifically. For in-person blunt wrap shopping, you can always check out your local smoke shop, dispensary, and even gas stations. All of these places stock up on smoking products like blunt wraps, both tobacco and non-tobacco options. Smoke shops are likely to have the best selection of wraps next to online shopping, but the choice is ultimately up to you. As of recent federal law, to buy, you must be at least 21 years of age.
For King Palm’s specifically, you have multiple buying options. For ease and super-fast shipping, you can turn to Amazon to purchase your favorite King Palm rolls. Amazon carries multiple size and flavor options for King Palm rolls, and you can get them shipped to your home in as quick as a day. Or, you can turn to King Palm’s site directly to find all of the KP products you’re looking for, from rolls to filters and accessories.
If you happen to be out and about, you can also pick up your favorite King Palm wraps at your local 7-Eleven, smoke shop, gas station, or even dispensary. King Palm does their best to be sold wherever blunt wraps are sold, allowing you access to their tobacco-free rolls 24/7.
How Much Tobacco Is In a Blunt?
The tobacco or nicotine content inside a blunt completely depends on the brand itself. In general, you can find anywhere between 1.2 to about 6.0 mg. of nicotine per blunt wrap. Blunts themselves don’t tend to have tobacco packed inside, but rather they’re filled with cannabis. Instead, the tobacco content is found inside the tobacco-leaf wrap and is inhaled when smoked.
Many tobacco-free blunt wraps exist on the market today, allowing non-tobacco smokers to enjoy a high-quality blunt wrap, too. King Palm’s palm leaf wraps offer an incredible organic option for those hoping to avoid tobacco. Their wraps come in a variety of sizes, able to hold anywhere from 0.5 gram of flower to 5 whole grams.
King Palm Wins!
When directly comparing regular tobacco blunt wraps to King Palms, it is clear that King Palm comes out on top.
- Tobacco-free, clean smoke
- Organic palm leaf wraps
- Natural corn husk filter tips
- Terpene-infused flavored tips for organic, sweet smokes
- Affordable, accessibly
- Much easier to use than blunt wraps
- Packing a King Palm can be messy if you don’t have a rolling tray to help you. (Thankfully, King Palm has those, too.)